Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunbound-mania forum comes to those who wait and get's you where you're going. Join us Only if you want the best.

HomeOur PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Happy New Year 2009
Latest topics
» becoming gm i think
i get BSOD and after that my pc restart Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:55 pm by kingferdi1

» i nid clan
i get BSOD and after that my pc restart Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:46 pm by kingferdi1

» Messenger not showing
i get BSOD and after that my pc restart Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:42 pm by kingferdi1

» Gunbound für Android ~ ONLINE Petition
i get BSOD and after that my pc restart Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:39 pm by dbaf14

» new mobile info?
i get BSOD and after that my pc restart Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:05 pm by freakclown

» Frank Intro
i get BSOD and after that my pc restart Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:04 pm by freakclown

» Change in Punishment for Hack Program users
i get BSOD and after that my pc restart Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:02 pm by alexboi

» About New Kings
i get BSOD and after that my pc restart Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:01 pm by alexboi

» BUG WIN IDIOTS
i get BSOD and after that my pc restart Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 11:58 am by zacky

Poll
What do you expect Tiburon & Bluewhale to be?
Cash
i get BSOD and after that my pc restart I_vote_lcap 23% i get BSOD and after that my pc restart I_vote_rcap
 23%  [ 12 ]
Normal
i get BSOD and after that my pc restart I_vote_lcap 51% i get BSOD and after that my pc restart I_vote_rcap
 51%  [ 27 ]
Anything
i get BSOD and after that my pc restart I_vote_lcap 26% i get BSOD and after that my pc restart I_vote_rcap
 26%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 53
Download Now!
Download now
Partner Links

i get BSOD and after that my pc restart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
revoler
Forum Member
Forum Member
revoler

Male
Number of posts : 10
Fav Football Club : liverpool
Favourite Mobile : Triburon
Active Server : GIS
Rakion Characters : Archer
Warning Card : <font color="blue">Nil</font>
Registration date : 2008-12-02

i get BSOD and after that my pc restart Empty
PostSubject: i get BSOD and after that my pc restart   i get BSOD and after that my pc restart Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:19 am

after uninstall my rakion RSS ver 318..i used to install back the game~

and after passed the update and th others..the game is ready to play~

after i login my ID and pass..the full-screen game is appeared and after that.....

i faced the BSOD (blue screen of death)and after that my PC is suddenly restart itself..

how can i do to solve my prob?
Back to top Go down
azndragon
Forum Member
Forum Member
azndragon

Male
Number of posts : 19
Favourite Mobile : Turtle
Rakion Characters : Mage
Wolfteam Rank : Senior Sgt
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: i get BSOD and after that my pc restart   i get BSOD and after that my pc restart Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 1:44 am

revoler wrote:
after uninstall my rakion RSS ver 318..i used to install back the game~

and after passed the update and th others..the game is ready to play~

after i login my ID and pass..the full-screen game is appeared and after that.....

i faced the BSOD (blue screen of death)and after that my PC is suddenly restart itself..

how can i do to solve my prob?
i would suggest u also remove all rakion folders and try restarting before u reinstall.

if that didnt work maybe theres leftout info in ur registry which is making ur PC crash.Try deleting all keys on rakion in ur registry.

or the worst case u have a fresh installed OS n try installing rakion.
Back to top Go down
utaka
Forum Member
Forum Member
utaka

Male
Number of posts : 11
Fav Football Club : red devil
Favourite Mobile : Kalsiddon
Rakion Characters : Mage
Wolfteam Rank : Senior Sgt
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: i get BSOD and after that my pc restart   i get BSOD and after that my pc restart Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 2:44 am

i never got this problem before x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i get BSOD and after that my pc restart   i get BSOD and after that my pc restart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i get BSOD and after that my pc restart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rakion :: Rakion Cafe :: Rakion Chat-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com