Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunbound-mania forum comes to those who wait and get's you where you're going. Join us Only if you want the best.

HomeOur PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Happy New Year 2009
Latest topics
» becoming gm i think
Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:55 pm by kingferdi1

» i nid clan
Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:46 pm by kingferdi1

» Messenger not showing
Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:42 pm by kingferdi1

» Gunbound für Android ~ ONLINE Petition
Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:39 pm by dbaf14

» new mobile info?
Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:05 pm by freakclown

» Frank Intro
Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:04 pm by freakclown

» Change in Punishment for Hack Program users
Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:02 pm by alexboi

» About New Kings
Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:01 pm by alexboi

» BUG WIN IDIOTS
Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 11:58 am by zacky

Poll
What do you expect Tiburon & Bluewhale to be?
Cash
Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting I_vote_lcap 23% Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting I_vote_rcap
 23%  [ 12 ]
Normal
Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting I_vote_lcap 51% Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting I_vote_rcap
 51%  [ 27 ]
Anything
Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting I_vote_lcap 26% Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting I_vote_rcap
 26%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 53
Download Now!
Download now
Partner Links

Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naruto
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
naruto

Male
Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : soccer, basketball, gaming, etc
Fav Football Club : Man Utd
Favourite Mobile : Grub
Active Server : GIS
Wolfteam Rank : Top Master Sgt (Non-CO)
Warning Card : <font color="blue">Nil</font>
Current Awards : <div style=font-size:11px;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;color:#ffff00;filter:Glow(color=##00FF00,strength=4);height:15px;>No Award</div>
Awards Showcase :

Registration date : 2008-11-27

Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting Empty
PostSubject: Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting   Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 3:56 pm

Solutions:

1. Close all but one Internet Explorer window.
  2. Clear your Internet browser history.
  3. Clear any "Unknown" or "Damaged" downloaded programs by clicking the Tools menu, Internet Options, click the Settings button, click the View Objects... button, and selecting each of the programs that are damaged or unknown and pressing the delete key. If you're unable to delete an object it may be part of an add-on, step six gives additional information about disabling and deleting add-ons.
  4. Verify that your Security settings under Tools menu, Internet Options are set to medium at the most. Some web pages may not function properly if the security settings are set too high.
  5. Restore defaults for advanced Internet options by opening the Tools menu, Internet Options, click the Advanced tab, and clicking the Restore Defaults button.
  6. Disable and/or uninstall all Internet Explorer Add-ons. To do this Click Tools, Internet Options, clicking the Programs tab, and then click the Manage add-ons button. In the Manage add-ons window highlight each of the add-ons and then select Disable or if this is something you wish to delete click the Delete button. Not all programs will have the option to delete, if this add-on is a toolbar, toolbars and many other add-ons are usually deleted through the Add/Remove programs.
  7. Close Internet Explorer.
  8. Open one Internet Explorer window and try again.
  9. Make sure you have all the latest updates from Microsoft's Windows update page.
  10. If you have any popup blockers installed on the computer try disabling the popup blocker and/or uninstalling the popup blocker. Some popup blocker programs can cause additional issues with the browser.
  11. If all the above recommendations do not resolve your issue, this issue has recently started occurring, and you are running Microsoft Windows XP, you can also do a system recover back to an earlier date.

Back to top Go down

Basic Microsoft Internet Explorer troubleshooting
Page 1 of 1