Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunbound-mania forum comes to those who wait and get's you where you're going. Join us Only if you want the best.

HomeOur PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Happy New Year 2009
Latest topics
» becoming gm i think
Secure your computer in the right way! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:55 pm by kingferdi1

» i nid clan
Secure your computer in the right way! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:46 pm by kingferdi1

» Messenger not showing
Secure your computer in the right way! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:42 pm by kingferdi1

» Gunbound für Android ~ ONLINE Petition
Secure your computer in the right way! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:39 pm by dbaf14

» new mobile info?
Secure your computer in the right way! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:05 pm by freakclown

» Frank Intro
Secure your computer in the right way! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:04 pm by freakclown

» Change in Punishment for Hack Program users
Secure your computer in the right way! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:02 pm by alexboi

» About New Kings
Secure your computer in the right way! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:01 pm by alexboi

» BUG WIN IDIOTS
Secure your computer in the right way! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 11:58 am by zacky

Poll
What do you expect Tiburon & Bluewhale to be?
Cash
Secure your computer in the right way! I_vote_lcap 23% Secure your computer in the right way! I_vote_rcap
 23%  [ 12 ]
Normal
Secure your computer in the right way! I_vote_lcap 51% Secure your computer in the right way! I_vote_rcap
 51%  [ 27 ]
Anything
Secure your computer in the right way! I_vote_lcap 26% Secure your computer in the right way! I_vote_rcap
 26%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 53
Download Now!
Download now
Partner Links

Secure your computer in the right way!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danny
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
danny

Male
Number of posts : 182
Fav Football Club : Manu
Favourite Mobile : Armor
Active Server : GIS
Rakion Characters : Mage
Wolfteam Rank : Senior Sgt
Warning Card : <font color="blue">Nil</font>
Current Awards : <div style=font-size:11px;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;color:#ffff00;filter:Glow(color=##00FF00,strength=4);height:15px;>No Award</div>
Awards Showcase :

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Secure your computer in the right way! Empty
PostSubject: Secure your computer in the right way!   Secure your computer in the right way! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 5:24 pm

As internet threats is increasing, so internet users should know what is the important information to keep your computer safe. Don't give out or share any cd-key numbers and serial numbers. Not even download any illegal softwares on the internet, may leaks out your id information without your consent.

Dos:

Firewall:
Make sure you turn on your firewall at all time. Firewall to prevent any unauthorized access and secure your computer.

Anti-virus:
Make sure your anti-virus is up-to-dates at all time. Scan your computer at least once a week.

Anti-spam/spyware/adware:
Make sure your computer got install anti-spam/spyware/adware softwares. They will keep your computer safe. Never disable them.

Use encrypt:
Always encrypt your important files to keep it safe.

Window updates:
Make sure you turn on your window update function on, as to receives the latest security bulletins.

Don'ts:

CD-Key numbers:
Never giving your CD-KEY number may prevent you from logging onto Internet games, as only one CD-KEY is allowed per user. May prevent you from obtaining updates to the software that may fix issues with your program. More than one CD-KEY number on a network may prevent you from running the program.

Serial numbers:
Never giving your serial number may prevent you from logging onto Internet games, as only one serial number is allowed per user. May prevent you from obtaining updates to the software that may fix issues with your program. More than one serial number on a network may prevent you from running the program.

Warez:
Never download any softwares from unknown websites. And that is one of the most common ways to get computer viruses. Illegal softwares may stop you receive no free upgrades, supports, offers, updates, or patches. If you are pirating computer games that are playable over the Internet, you more than likely will not be able to play the game with your friends.

Hackz:
Obtaining access to information or computers without permission is illegal and you could face criminal prosecution. Some software that may claim to do one thing may do another. For example, software that may promise to gain you access to another individual's computer may allow other hackers to get access to your information (Trojan Horses). Getting hack software is high risk software for computer viruses.
Back to top Go down

Secure your computer in the right way!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gunbound-mania Forum :: Technology Cafe :: Software Chat-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com