Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunbound-mania forum comes to those who wait and get's you where you're going. Join us Only if you want the best.

HomeOur PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Happy New Year 2009
Latest topics
» becoming gm i think
12 mage tricks Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:55 pm by kingferdi1

» i nid clan
12 mage tricks Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:46 pm by kingferdi1

» Messenger not showing
12 mage tricks Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:42 pm by kingferdi1

» Gunbound für Android ~ ONLINE Petition
12 mage tricks Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:39 pm by dbaf14

» new mobile info?
12 mage tricks Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:05 pm by freakclown

» Frank Intro
12 mage tricks Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:04 pm by freakclown

» Change in Punishment for Hack Program users
12 mage tricks Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:02 pm by alexboi

» About New Kings
12 mage tricks Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:01 pm by alexboi

» BUG WIN IDIOTS
12 mage tricks Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 11:58 am by zacky

Poll
What do you expect Tiburon & Bluewhale to be?
Cash
12 mage tricks I_vote_lcap 23% 12 mage tricks I_vote_rcap
 23%  [ 12 ]
Normal
12 mage tricks I_vote_lcap 51% 12 mage tricks I_vote_rcap
 51%  [ 27 ]
Anything
12 mage tricks I_vote_lcap 26% 12 mage tricks I_vote_rcap
 26%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 53
Download Now!
Download now
Partner Links

12 mage tricks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maxi
Forum Member
Forum Member
maxi

Male
Number of posts : 63
Fav Football Club : arsenal
Favourite Mobile : Grub
Active Server : GIS
Rakion Characters : Archer
Wolfteam Rank : Sr. Corporal
Warning Card : <font color="blue">Nil</font>
Awards Showcase :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

12 mage tricks Empty
PostSubject: 12 mage tricks   12 mage tricks Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:46 am

Here are some mage tricks that i think could be useful Smile

1) if you are with 2 or more mages in a golem game in gravity:
If a mage has the golden sword, mostly he dies because his attacks are very delayed.
First go up with the gravity elevator, and use whirlwind (grip) to slow most of the enemys down.
second, the mage with the golden sword has to get up the gravity elevator at the master golem, and change to his wand.
The second mage has to stay with his staff, and use whirlwind (grip) when an enemy comes up.
the enemy will be pushed down again and the golden sword can attack. If there is an archer or mage in other team, summon a cell or gaurd the golden sword with your own body =)

2) if you have to gaurd the master golem:
stand next to the master golem and use whirlwind (grip) when the golden sword wants to hit the golem, he will be pushed back and your team can hit him.
you can also throw some bombs, but u will definately be stalked Wink

3) if you go down the hole in gravity, or in draco valley, you can also use whirlwind (grip) if someone stalks/follows you, than it gives you more time to run/prepare to attack/heal, and sometimes they will get falling damage.
this wil work even better in covolt peak, cuz you can throw em off the platform =D

4) in gravity there are some elevators, if you look down you can see the enemy coming up, if you use ice pillar, it will stack up and if you time it good it can hit the enemy and maybe even kill him in one hit

5) The big bridge in gravity can also be used to throw bombs in the hole where the golden golem is, mostly if someone sees you there he will come up and use special attack on you.
so if you are throwing bombs, listen if you hear someone jumping, because if you hear a jump behind you, you will probbably get backstabbed Wink

6) a nice grip strategy: if you have front-gripped your enemy, he will become an block of ice, than double hit him with your staff, after that wait until the ice is gone and try to grip him again (he will be stunned for a short time after the grip is done) and try to do this until it goes wrong =D

7) i suppose all of you know this one, but for the ones who dont i will explain it: Staff jugggle.
you will need 2-4 mages, and an enemy, make sure that the enemy is alone, because if there are two enemys it could go wrong. Mage 1 hits the enemy twice with his staff, right after that mage 2 hits the enemy twice after that mage 1 again (or mage 3) the enemy wont fall down, so you can continiue until hes dead >=)

8)if you get stalked (and you will, because mages can be the most annoying class on rakion) you can: Fake afk: just stand still, the enemy will think your afk/lagging so mostly try to use a special attack, if he does, walk away and front-grip him, you can also do a backwards jump attack, that way you will jump backwards if you miss, so you wont get specialed or gripped, and if you hit its a knockdown. Mostly BS or Swordman will use the forward-forward-click attack, if they do, just block and it wont damage you, but it will throw you backwards so you have a distance from the stalker

9) try to stack up your ice pillar against a wall, if your enemy is close to a wall, an edge of a platform or somewere your attack stacks up, you will get an 5 or 6 hit, and will do massive damage. (try hitting a wall with ice pillar, you will see that all the ice comes on the same place)

10) if a ninja wants to stun-grip you, keep pressing block and never turn your back to her, most ninjas will try to get a back grip, but sometimes you can block one of the hits, and slap back

11) the front grip is the easyest way to kill your enemy, and the block grip is the best way (unless you have more than 108 attack speed) if an BS uses basic attack, you can easily grip him after the second hit, if you block, if you time right you can grip a Swordman between the 2nd and the 3rd basic attack, the archer could try to hit you with her normal grip (the grip you get if you arent close to an enemy) if you block that, you can grip her, the ninja is the hardest to grip, but try to make her miss-grip you, after that you can grip her too, and if theres another mage, try to block his basic attack and grip after the second one. if you gripped your enemy, try to use trick number 6, or just use ice pillar.

12) the mage switches his weapons very slow, so if you wear your wand, and someone attacks you, never try to change weapons if he is close.
If you are on a high part, like the platform in covolt peak or the bridge in gravity, walk off the high part and while falling change weapons and keep pressing space, than you wont get falling damage and you will change your weapon. This can also be used in a gravity elevator, only than without pressing space. if you are not near a elevator or high part, just run or throw a bomb against the wall, if it knocks your enemy down change weapons.
Back to top Go down
punkykid
Forum Member
Forum Member
punkykid

Male
Number of posts : 11
Fav Football Club : gunner
Favourite Mobile : Trico
Rakion Characters : Blacksmith
Wolfteam Rank : Jr. Major (Field OFF.)
Registration date : 2008-11-28

12 mage tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12 mage tricks   12 mage tricks Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:22 pm

hmm r u a pro mage user?
Back to top Go down
danny
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
danny

Male
Number of posts : 182
Fav Football Club : Manu
Favourite Mobile : Armor
Rakion Characters : Mage
Wolfteam Rank : Senior Sgt
Current Awards : <div style=font-size:11px;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;color:#ffff00;filter:Glow(color=##00FF00,strength=4);height:15px;>No Award</div>
Awards Showcase :

Registration date : 2008-11-24

12 mage tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12 mage tricks   12 mage tricks Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 12:38 pm

im appreciate maxi for sharing the trick! keep it up Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

12 mage tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: 12 mage tricks   12 mage tricks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

12 mage tricks
Page 1 of 1