Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunbound-mania forum comes to those who wait and get's you where you're going. Join us Only if you want the best.

HomeOur PortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Happy New Year 2009
Latest topics
» becoming gm i think
Clan Guide Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:55 pm by kingferdi1

» i nid clan
Clan Guide Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:46 pm by kingferdi1

» Messenger not showing
Clan Guide Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 10:42 pm by kingferdi1

» Gunbound für Android ~ ONLINE Petition
Clan Guide Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 9:39 pm by dbaf14

» new mobile info?
Clan Guide Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:05 pm by freakclown

» Frank Intro
Clan Guide Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:04 pm by freakclown

» Change in Punishment for Hack Program users
Clan Guide Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:02 pm by alexboi

» About New Kings
Clan Guide Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 12:01 pm by alexboi

» BUG WIN IDIOTS
Clan Guide Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 11:58 am by zacky

Poll
What do you expect Tiburon & Bluewhale to be?
Cash
Clan Guide I_vote_lcap 23% Clan Guide I_vote_rcap
 23%  [ 12 ]
Normal
Clan Guide I_vote_lcap 51% Clan Guide I_vote_rcap
 51%  [ 27 ]
Anything
Clan Guide I_vote_lcap 26% Clan Guide I_vote_rcap
 26%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 53
Download Now!
Download now
Partner Links

Clan Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danny
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
danny

Male
Number of posts : 182
Fav Football Club : Manu
Favourite Mobile : Armor
Active Server : GIS
Rakion Characters : Mage
Wolfteam Rank : Senior Sgt
Warning Card : <font color="blue">Nil</font>
Current Awards : <div style=font-size:11px;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;color:#ffff00;filter:Glow(color=##00FF00,strength=4);height:15px;>No Award</div>
Awards Showcase :

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Clan Guide Empty
PostSubject: Clan Guide   Clan Guide Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008, 2:03 pm

1. Join a Clan
If you see a Clan that you like during the middle of a game or in the Clan list on the website then you can click the Clan page from a web page and send them an application. After screening, the clan will decide whether or not to accept you as a Clan member. One user may only join one Clan. It is impossible to join different Clans with different characters. Multiple accounts will be deleted.

2. Making a Clan
If you are a user with a character level 25 and above you may make your own Clan and gather other Clan members. Clans cost 1000 gold to make.

3. Operation of Clan
There are 3 classes of Clan members and each one of them has different authority in the Clan.

Clan master
The master is the person who founded and represents the clan. The master commands and has the ablility to manage the clan, take some responsbility for the clan. The Master can appoint the clan knights and has the authority to set the clan tree disposition. Only characters above level 25 can create a clan and be the master.

Clan Knight
The role of a Knight is to serve the master. They can manage the clan members (including knights) and have the ablility to command, take some responsbility for the clan as a sub-master. The knights have the authority to set the clan tree disposition. Only characters above level 25 can be a knight and the clan master must appoint you.

Clan Member
Can use Clan community board, and participate in Clan battles.

4. Leaving a Clan
It is possible to leave a clan if you want to move to a different Clan or if you just want to leave. You may then join any clan you wish. Points you have personally received will not be taken from the Clan but your personal Clan points will be erased when you withdraw.

Clan Tree Guide

1. What is the Clan tree system?

By categorizing Clans in the game, a reward will be given to you determined by your rank in the Clan. You can see your Clan tree structure in your Clan page.

Clan Guide Untitl10

First Class: Dragon (above level 25) -> Clan Master (Unchangeable position)
First Class: Golem (above level 25) -> Clan Second Master (Changeable)
First Class: Panzer (above level 25) -> Clan Knight (Changeable)
First Class: Nak (above level 25) -> Clan Apprentice Member (Changeable)

2. Rewards

First Class Dragon -> Add 20% Exp -> When more than half of Golem class members are connected to the game.(Downlink)

First Class Golem -> Max 20% Exp & Gold -> 10% Exp, Gold if Dragon member is connected to the game. 10% Exp, Gold if more than two Panzer class members in your direct line are connected to the game.(Downlink)

First Class Panzer -> Max 16% Exp & Gold -> 8% Exp, Gold if directly above Golem member is connected to the game.(Uplink) 8% Exp, Gold if more than two Nak members in your direct line are connected to the game.(Downlink)

First Class Nak -> Add 10% Exp & Gold -> 10% Exp and Gold if one or more Panzer members in your direct line are connected to the game.(Uplink)
Back to top Go down

Clan Guide
Page 1 of 1